
So we have been making a trip to the beach once a week all summer to surf fish. Cassidy started out hating the water and would only play on the dry sand as far away from the water as possible. Then slowly but surely we could get her to play a few yards from the water. Then Wednesday night, she FINALLY decided to give the water a try. As you can tell by the look on her face, she was in love! So of course we couldnt get her out and we stayed out way past her bedtime- but well worth it!

I just thought this picture was cute of Cass and her Daddy!
I think we have her cousins to thank- they showed her the ropes on how cool the water is!

This next close up is to show you Cassidy's newest war-wound. It actually happened a few weeks ago but I was just able to get a good picture. Notice the left front tooth- see the chip? She fell right onto a dresser knob, OUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment